A Misunderstood Mentor – Table of Contents
JP Title: The Incident Where My Disciple Became the Most Powerful Among Humans Without My Knowledge, Which Established Me as the Ultimate Most Powerful Person Despite Me Having Absolutely No Strength
EN Title: A Misunderstood Mentor
“Art thou the Sword Saint Alice’s master, the Grand Sword Saint Takumi?”
“Huh, wait, I think you’ve got the wrong person?”
After I was kicked out from my adventurer party, I lived out my retirement in the mountains.
However, my disciple became the strongest human in the world without my knowledge, which started the rumor that her master could only be the ultimate strongest person, eclipsing humanity. Hence, I now occupied rank one on the adventurer’s rankings.
An aspiring student, a dragon, a hero, and a demon lord all came flocking to me, completely misunderstanding everything.
I’m just a small fry, okay?
This is not a story about an OP MC.
It’s a comedy about a bunch of idiots who think I am.
This novel received the 7th Online Novel Grand Prize. You can support the author by buying the book, here.
Raws can be found here.
The author thanks his illustrator, toi8, and does the normal Japanese stuff by thanking everyone and stuff like that at this point in the novel’s synopsis. I, the translator, will do no such thing because I contain no joy.
Please enjoy my joyless translations.
Note: the original title is way too long, so I shortened it. You’re welcome.
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 1 – My Disciple’s Disciple Came
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 2 – Please Graduate As Soon As Possible
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 3 – Yet Another Person Came
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 4 – Good that you get it. That’s exactly right.
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 5 – Thus, to a Legend
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Side Story 1 – Alice and the Ancient Dragon
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Side Story 1 (real version) – Alice and the Ancient Dragon
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 6 – Past Nightmares Will Come Back to Haunt You
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 7 – The Truth Is That I Knew That Everyone Is a Nice Person (Except Nerissa)
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 8 – I’d Like You All to Leave, If Possible
- A Misunderstood Mentor – Chapter 9 – Something in the Battle